Thursday, January 12, 2012

9 products at Target

I have started to feel comfortable grocery shopping for made in the USA, but the real test begins today.  I must buy some boys size 10 jeans.  While searching for made in the USA kids jeans, I came across a link to search Target.com for "made in the USA" products.  Only 9, count 'em 9, showed up.  How scary is that?!  I am proud to say that I own one of the products listed. 

My problem is finding jeans and finding them fast.  If kids at school weren't so mean, I would not feel in such a rush.  However, when my son comes home telling me that he got teased for wearing straight leg jeans, I feel bad.  Really, 5th grade boys really care what other kids are wearing.  He got at least 5 comments he told me about his jeans and the boys asking him about his "skinny" jeans.  The worst part is, he considers at least 3 out of the 5 his friends.  So, the hunt is on.  I don't mind buying him new jeans, it is not like he doesn't need them.  I mind the teasing. 

If you have any suggestions on Made in the USA jeans, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment