Sunday, January 9, 2011

You Should Be Dancin', yeah! Dancin', yeah!!!

[You know the song, sing it!]
Got back a few hours ago from Kylae's 1st dance competition.  Wow is all I can say.  Not only can my daughter dance, but everyone who had a daughter there, she can dance too.  Oh, and the few guys who had the guts to compete- fabulous!  It was an amazing day.  I was so impressed.  It is truly an amazing parental experience when you can see your children's hard work pay off.  Her team got a 2nd place and I know they were disappointed, but it was a wonderful performance.  I just sent pictures to my family as all proud parents do.

This feeling got me to start thinking, does God feel this way when we do something good?  I bet He does!  I am going to go to bed with that happy thought and figure out how to make God proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment