Friday, January 7, 2011

Warehouse Workout

Yes, I got my monthly Warehouse Workout yesterday at Costco.  Costco, BJ's, Sam's Club, they are all the same.  I know because at one time or another I have shopped at all of them.  My calves are actually tight this morning from pushing a month's worth of food around in my cart.  Ok, with a family of 6 maybe not a month's worth, but it feels that way.  Even though I had to wait in line, I met the nicest people in line.  It is like we are all on the same team and everyone chats like old friends.  Why can't all shopping and driving be like that?  I am on this blog early because I just got the notice that the Backpacking Through Joshua Week One is posted.  Yeah!!!!  I am very excited and will try my best to pace myself.  I am actually hoping for a wait at the ENT's office today so I can get started.  Say a little prayer for my daughter, Kylae, my 2nd.  She has missed 8 days of school due to ear infections and is going back to the ENT today.  Can anyone say "6th set of tubes?"  Good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment