Thursday, April 7, 2011

Vantage Point

I just realized that Vantage Point makes all the difference.  What do I mean?  My view of a situation is affected by my vantage point.   Sometimes I feel as though I have the best seats in the house and I am on top of the world.  At other times, I feel as though I have been ripped off and paid good money for the "partially obscured view."  Do you know what I mean?  When I am in the middle of something, it does not always look so good to me.  However, once I am through it, not so bad.  I have seen this in the lives of others too.  They may complain or brag about something, but often times from my vantage point, it looks completely different.  It has made me realize that I need to really assess where I am and where I am going, what I have and what I want, and what difference it will all really make.  Today may seem cloudy from my vantage point, but others may be seeing the sun where they are at.

No comments:

Post a Comment